Do you truly understand how SME’s can improve their life by using award-winning cloud software? Is a dynamic, challenging but friendly and open environment the place where you feel most comfortable? Then get ready to take the next step with us! You might be a perfect match to become a solution marketing manager within our product organization, where you are responsible for the commercial roll-out of our solutions, the creation of messages, evidence and thought leadership for our SME clients. As a Solution Marketing manager within our team you will act as the linking pin in our organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Evangelizing: Thought leadership, presentations & PR
- Create value propositions: Sweet spot, value propositions, persona’s
- Successful seasonal releases and go-to-markets
- Liaising with sales & marketing to create campaigns, sales tools & collateral and content
- Knowledge transfer & alignment: sales, marketing and customer service enablement
- Supporting both internal and external (industry) events
- Maintaining relationships with relevant associations
According to Niels Analbers, Product Line Director, your role is crucial: Within the Product Line Industry Solutions, we are responsible for the solutions for wholesale, manufacturing, PSA and construction on the Exact Online platform. The solution marketeer is a key player in two of our solution teams (consisting of a commercial product manager, a product manager and a solution marketeer), being the linking pin between the market, our solutions and our commercial organization, providing an optimal fit in combining market needs and Exact’s solutions, leading to winning product-market combinations. You transfer the content and knowledge needed to engage in & win deals. This role is crucial since you will be contributing directly to our own and our customers growth strategy.”
- Up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of SME software market is key;
- Up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of wholesale/manufacturing and/or construction software market is key;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar product marketing role in a complex B2B Marketing environment;
- Strong customer orientation with a can-do mentality and focused on results;
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude in working with both external parties and different parts within the Exact organization;
- Building strong relations with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong project management and organization skills; deadline-, fact- and quality focused with proven; experience of delivering successful campaigns and projects.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple demanding projects towards a success in a fast-paced environment;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to extract meaningful insights from data;
- Fluent in Dutch and English as well as powerful communication and presentation skills in front of C-level, colleagues, customers and at industry events;
- A bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or economics.
- A competitive package, incl. phone and laptop
- An innovative and international work environment
- All the room your ambition needs and to further develop your skills we facilitate training via our learning and development center to help you to fulfill your career potential
- Events such as the Global Exact Hackathon and Exact Tech Talks since we are a true tech company
- Healthy food from our restaurant every day.
- Friday afternoon drinks at our bar “Bits & Bytes”.
- Our own fitness center with personal trainer.
Please apply using 'Apply' button.
You'll be hearing from us soon.
Interested in other challenging jobs @Exact? Look at our other vacancies.Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.